Traffic Exchange Blog

Welcome to the Traffic Exchange Blog. Traffic Exchanges have the ability to send loads of traffic to your site and if used correctly, can increase your business by a great deal. Here is where you'll find reports of great traffic exchanges and not so great exchanges.

Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

I've been involved in different businesses for 20 years. If I knew then (as they say) I'd have retired by the time I was 20. Now my mission is to allow other people to learn from my mistakes.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

TrafficG.com - Website Promotion

TrafficG.com - Website Promotion
If you're using the Ultimate Rep system, then this is a must surf. When Kevin created the system, he added the function of the capture page saying your name. I have no idea how it works, but it's super cool.

If you aren't using the Ultimate Rep system, the site is still well worth using. It's in my top 5 places to surf.

Happy surfing,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






StartXchange Traffic Exchange