Traffic Exchange Blog

Welcome to the Traffic Exchange Blog. Traffic Exchanges have the ability to send loads of traffic to your site and if used correctly, can increase your business by a great deal. Here is where you'll find reports of great traffic exchanges and not so great exchanges.

Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

I've been involved in different businesses for 20 years. If I knew then (as they say) I'd have retired by the time I was 20. Now my mission is to allow other people to learn from my mistakes.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

TrafficG - Top Traffic Exchange

TrafficG - Top Traffic Exchange

I found an extra item in Traffic G a few days ago. It's a small piece of software called Banner Exchange. What you do is download it and let it run while you're surfing the web and it shows banners on your desk top. It stays on top so you can keep doing what you've been doing while earning loads of banner views. I started using it a few days ago and already racked up over 3000 banner views.

So let's recap, all the time I'm using traffic exchanges, I'm building credits in Instant Buzz, Free Traffic Bar and now Traffic G and all of those credits are being pointed to Ultimate Rep, Cognigen Products, and Traffic Oasis.

The cool thing is that my computer isn't the latest and fastest system but even with all this running, I can't tell the difference in speed, but I can tell the difference in my checks.

Happy surfing,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






StartXchange Traffic Exchange