Traffic Exchange Blog

Welcome to the Traffic Exchange Blog. Traffic Exchanges have the ability to send loads of traffic to your site and if used correctly, can increase your business by a great deal. Here is where you'll find reports of great traffic exchanges and not so great exchanges.

Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

I've been involved in different businesses for 20 years. If I knew then (as they say) I'd have retired by the time I was 20. Now my mission is to allow other people to learn from my mistakes.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Webmasterquest

Webmasterquest.com the leading free Traffic Exchange serving millions of pages!

If you like playing poker, this is a great site. You can wager your credits for a poker game. It's like video poker, if you've been to Vegas or Reno or any of the other places that gambling is legal in.

What I did was send 50% of my credits to my sites and saved the other 50% to play poker with. Then as I won credits, I'd send them to my sites. You can bet 1 to 5 credits per hand and each winning hand pays, from 2X for 2 pair to 250X for a Royal Flush. I hit a winning streak and drew several 4 of a kinds and 2 Royals within 2 weeks and sent loads of traffic to my sites.

If you're a member, make sure you click the site of the day. You get a couple of scratch cards that could pay 1000 credits.

Hope you hit a Royal,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






StartXchange Traffic Exchange