Traffic Exchange Blog

Welcome to the Traffic Exchange Blog. Traffic Exchanges have the ability to send loads of traffic to your site and if used correctly, can increase your business by a great deal. Here is where you'll find reports of great traffic exchanges and not so great exchanges.

Name:
Location: Reno, Nevada, United States

I've been involved in different businesses for 20 years. If I knew then (as they say) I'd have retired by the time I was 20. Now my mission is to allow other people to learn from my mistakes.

Friday, April 28, 2006

To upgrade or not

One of the toughest things you can think of is whether or not you should surf for free or pay a few bucks a month to upgrade. If you're like me, you surf several sites a day and the upgrade charges range anywhere from 5 bucks a month to over 20. If you upgraded every site, you could be spending over $200 a month without breaking a sweat. If you have plenty of money, then by all means, upgrade them all, but if you're like the majority of surfers, then you'll need to think about it. It took me a while to start spending money and I wish I'd started earlier.

The thing to think about is time as well as cost. Look at the benefits and features that you would gain by spending the money. How many credits would you gain by upgrading? How much time would it take to free surf that many credits? If it takes you an hour to generate 100 credits and you can get 200 for $5.00, your time should be worth $2.50 an hour, right? What are the results you're getting from the sites as a free member. If you're getting decent results from the free credits and by upgrading, you'd get 200 or 500 or more credits, it's worth it. Some of the sites even give a shorter timer for upgraded members or put members under you if they join without a sponsor.

Happy surfing,
Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home






StartXchange Traffic Exchange